The Department of Environmental Health and Safety provides training on a variety of safety-related topics, which can be accessed through Learning Central. We will also develop safety training programs that will meet the individual needs of your department or your work environment in an effort to reduce accidents and meet regulatory requirements. As we update training, this list will also change and update.
Upcoming Online Training:
- Basics of RMM (30 minutes)
- First Thursday of every month from 2:00 - 2:30 pm
- Zoom Meeting ID 937 1514 9242
- passcode 443747
- Research Material Management (RMM) is the web-based chemical inventory program used by UNM and many other universities and industries
- Chemical Waste Management (30 minutes)
- First Thursday of every month from 3:00 - 3:30 pm
- This course is required for everyone who works in a lab/studio/shop/maker space where chemical waste is generated.
- Zoom Meeting ID 999 7073 4906
- passcode 640507
Joint Training between Engineering Student Services & EHS:
- Hazard Communication & Evaluation
- Hierarchy of Controls & Basics of PPE
- Chemical Waste Management: